Aristocrat showcases the new MarsX at ICE 2020
Aristocrat Technologies displayed one of its broadest and most comprehensive ranges of core casino concepts at London’s ICE Show on 4th – 6th February 2020, spanning a mixture of proven, enhanced and brand new game mechanics across a wider than ever range of hardware platforms. The 2020 collection on stand S5-150 in ExCeL’s South Hall provided a unique insight into ‘what’s next’ for EMEA casino floors over the coming 12 months.
Already introduced to a selection of pioneering gaming floors across Europe, the new MarsX upright cabinet makes its first appearance at ICE, its innovative design and new Gen9 technology paving the way for the next generation of dual screen casino games. Alongside launch titles of Buffalo Gold Revolution™ and the Fu Dai Lian Lian™ and Mighty Cash Ultra™ game families, new MarsX-dedicated game families on display were:
- Ka-Ching Ca$h™, with a new twist of the universally popular hold & spin mechanic where jackpots assigned to individual reels;
- 5 Coin Frenzy Jackpots™, sporting an innovative ‘Frenzy’ persistence meter, expanding reels, pick bonus and jackpots, and;
- Wonder 4™ Boost Gold, an extension of the high performing multi-reel set game Wonder 4 Boost, incorporating another four proven games in Buffalo™ Gold, Pompeii™ Gold, 5 Dragons™ Gold and TimberWolf™ Gold – featuring free games, boost feature, super free games and extreme free
Continuing support for portrait form factors, including the Helix XT™ and Arc™ Single cabinets, new game families heading EMEA’s way comprise:
- Cashman Bingo™, a game family incorporating a completely original bingo board matrix that transfers cash values and jackpots from base game reels, building intense levels of anticipation;
- Grand Fu Wheel™, Asian-themed entertainment centering on a big metamorphic wheel that awards credit prizes, boost multipliers, free games and jackpots;
- Rising Jackpots™, three Aristocrat Classics, 5 Dragons™, Pompeii™ and Whales of Cash™ turbocharged with metamorphic triggers, player-selectable reel heights and wild multipliers, upgraded symbols at higher bet levels and a pick ‘em jackpot feature;
- Reel Climb™, another new concept adding persistent growing reels up to seven rows high, free games and expanding wilds;
- Firecano™ Glory™, bringing a new metamorphic experience of ‘Eruption’ free games with changing wilds and reels, and;
- Fa Fa Fa™ Fortune Cash™, new hold & spin with reel growth (up to 3 reel sets) with cash-on-symbols, stacked reels that transfer across reel sets and free
Existing Helix(+)™ cabinets also benefit from a number of new game titles, some of which are being released across multiple form and screen factors, with a host of proven Aristocrat classic titles being added to the portfolio – Brazil™, TimberWolf™, Wild Panda™ and Golden Pyramids™ amongst them, along with the eagerly anticipated multigame, Player’s Choice™ Opal Edition, with a compendium of 10 game titles blending a mixture of classics including Queen of the Nile™, 5 Dragons™, Big Red™ with more recent player favourites, Buffalo™ Gold Collection, Wild Fiesta’Coins™, Cash Bull™, Fortune’s Way™, Miss Kitty™ Gold, Big Red™ Gold and 5 Dragons™ Gold.
Aristocrat has a wealth of exciting new content to help invigorate EMEA gaming floors.
In addition to the initial library of five games – Fu Dai Lian Lian™ Dragon™ & Panda™, Mighty Cash Ultra™ Lion Charge™ & Phoenix Storm™ and Buffalo Gold Revolution™ – further MarsX highlights on the Aristocrat stand include a family of new Gold Stacks 88™ Link games specifically designed for the MarsX Tower, incorporating a large videowall display reaching over three metres. There are also four new two-game families, all of which can be linked between themselves, including two J-Series jackpot chase themes: Ka-Ching Cash™ and 5 Coin Frenzy Jackpots™; and two E-Series entertainment-style families: Cash Xtreme™ and Long Fei Feng Wu™. (news source: Aristocrat Technologies)