Aristocrat had acquired Israeli gaming company Plarium in a deal worth $500 million in 2017. Founded in 2009, Plarium is a mobile, social, web-based game developer. It known for its various multiplayer online games such as Vikings: War of Clans, Terminator Genisys: Future War, Soldiers, Inc., Sparta: War of Empires, and Stormfall. The company is headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, with offices in Russia, Ukraine, UK, and the United States.
Since then Aristocrat has expanded into the mobile games sector in an attempt to diversify its business beyond gambling machines and casino games.
Plarium, lately has launched one of its latest genre-defining casual adventure title, Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks, on Android and iOS. This story-driven game offers the excitement of Solitaire Tripeaks immersed in an engrossing narrative blended with item collection and town-designing features.
The game takes place in the typically idyllic undersea town of Rocky Bottom which has been blown to pieces by a nasty whirlpool. Players must earn gems through their sweet solitaire skills to help Alfred the Crab and his fishy friends rebuild the town and make it bigger than ever before! Along the journey, players will uncover ancient artifacts, host fashion shows, welcome new residents, solve crimes, and much more.
Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks features 30+ animated 3D characters and over 2000 intricately designed levels with a variety of gameplay mechanics to keep players engaged and entertained.
Key gameplay elements include:
The most ‘blockers’ and ‘boosters’ of any solitaire game: Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks has 15+ unique blockers and 6 boosters to offer players endless challenges.
600+ exciting story quests: Players will work alongside a diverse cast of characters to help grow Rocky Bottom into a bustling place with a circus, amphitheater, theme park, and more.
Epic Challenges Every Day of the Week: Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks features a host of special Solitaire events, daily missions, and much more.
Thousands of town customization options: Players can rebuild Rocky Bottom just the way they want.
Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks App
With the rating of 5 at the app store this games app is now most popular app for mobile players. So here you dive in to help Alfred and his fishy friends restore their town to its former glory!
- Take on 2000+ FREE Solitaire Tripeaks levels anytime and anywhere, whether you’re offline or 20,000 leagues under the sea.
- Earn gems by beating levels and use them to design different sites around town. Give each place your own special touch!
- Also challenge yourself in special Solitaire events like the Chest Quest to see what you’re made of.
- Uncover an exciting story along the way and meet an ocean full of charming characters!
- You can participate in special Solitaire events, in-game challenges, and much more
- Befriend Ringmaster Raúl, see Madame Abella’s tarot cards, and meet 30+ lovable characters
- Or start a farm, uncover ancient artifacts, host a circus, and solve crimes along your journey
Undersea Solitaire Tripeaks is now available for users worldwide in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese. It can be accessed through the App Store and Google Play.